Tour duration: 1 days
Who this off-road tour is for :
This 1 day Mekong Delta by Motorcycle tour is for people wanting to experience the Mekong with a limited amount of time. This is a big day of driving covering around 300km of ground. This is more than most people would do with several days of time. It requires dedication for a long time being on a motorcycle. We will be leaving early and returning late with some night time driving. By the end of this day you can safely tick that box of having experienced the Mekong Delta. You did more than just experience it, you hammered your way through it!
To truly experience the Mekong Delta and the fascinating culture it provides we recommend the Mekong delta motorbike Adventure with two or three days.
Tour Itinerary :
Distance: 300km – This is a big drive and we will be leaving early morning and returning late at night.
• Drive to Bến Tre in early morning.
• Drive through farmlands passing by ferries.
• Drive through some dirt trails in isolated villages.
• Leave Bến Tre City passing by bridges and the market.
• Visit the fruit orchards of Cái Mơn.
• Have lunch at a homestay in Cái Mơn.
• Rest and enjoy the homestay’s private fruit garden.
• Leave for the Tiền Giang province, taking some detours on riverside dirt trails.
• Take the hidden ferry for the island of Tân Phong.
• Cross the island to reach the mainland once again.
• Take very scenic and challenging narrow dirt roads among a vast and long field of crops.
• Reach the Long An province for dinner at a local house with a beautiful garden.
• Start on our way back to HCMC in the evening (night riding)
Accommodation and food:
We will eat the local food which is unavailable in other regions of the country.
The food served will be typical dishes of the Mekong such as salty river fish grilled with local spices,
vegetable and pork rolls with fish sauce, diversified vegetables and of course fruit platters varying
depending on the season.
Should you want to be adventurous with the food, options such as duck embryo eggs, coconut and silkworms
, dog meat or other specialties of Vietnam are also available. These need to be pre-ordered.
*Vegetarian food will need to be pre-booked. However, neither vegan nor
gluten-free options are possible.
Price : 156$/person (min. 2 persons) (price does not include VAT)
- All meals & drinks;
- Motorbike rental & Fuel;
- Motorbike Damage Waiver (don’ worry about crashing!);
- English/French/Vietnamese/Spanish Speaking Guide;
- All meals, water and soft drinks/beer;
- Tips & Gratuities;
- Police Fines;
- Private Expenses;
- Vehicle Damage;
- Health Insurance;
- Liability Insurance;